Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bahh dahh dahh duhhh dummm

Incase you were wondering that is the song they play at graduations...
why?

BECAUSE I GRADUATED!!!

Not school or anything like that but the Couch To 5k program!!
 YAY MEE!!! ( claps hands and jumps around)

No no I'm not fabulously skinny, YET!

Because I am not done, I will never be done working to better myself and my health, because dying is for old people and I haven't cause enough havoc yet to not be able to run around.

I am going to re-start the program Sunday and work to increase my speeds and decrease my times and just to basically be awesome, I mean come on, who doesn't love being awesome?!

To any one out there who is scared to start running or doesn't know how, 

Don't be scared, I promise it gets easier by day 2, the hardest part is lacing up the shoes and saying "Im going to be a runner!" Once you get past that, everything gets easier.
Never over due it though. That doesn't mean don't push yourself, just don't push yourself TOO Hard.

More info here : http://www.c25k.com/

Heres the break down of the work out, you can do it on a treadmill or outside or BOTH!

They even make (free) Apps for Droid and Apple phones that you can download and make it a bajillion times easier to follow the program!


Want more info on C25K? ask me!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment