Sunday, March 31, 2013

Skinny Pie


Here is my newest (un)guilty pleasure!
Mhmmmm.
I love anything that tastes great and spares me the calories, and Damnit I've done it again with this pie!

Skinny Pie

1 Graham Cracker Crust
1 bag of frozen berries, or Fresh berries (your choice)
1 1/2 cups of any flavor yogurt (I used non fat vanilla)
1 tub of lite whipped topping
4 Tablespoons Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips

Let whipped topping soften on counter. In a large bowl mix Yogurt, whipped topping, and chocolate chips until well blended. Pour into crust. Top with your choice of berries or fruit. I used blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries! 

Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.

This pie is so delish, that even the hubby has been helping himself to it!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment