Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Running Playlist

I cannot run with out music, I just can't, I think its actually impossible!

So I take my iphone with me on every run. 
I like to choose songs that:
A- I like
B- Have a good beat
C- Make me wanna move!

Heres what I currently have playing when im logging the miles..



All Night Long - LMFAO
Bellas Finals :Price Tag/ Don't You (forget about me)- The Barden Bellas (Pitch Perfect)
Ready Or Not - Bridgit Mendler
Hey Porshe - Nelly
I Cry - Flo Rida
Just What I Am - Kid Cudi
Let's Roll - Yelawolf
Lights - Ellie Goulding 
Payphone - Maroon 5
Mirror - Lil Wayne
One More Night - Maroon 5
Whistle - Flo Rida
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
Pound The Alarm - Nicki Minaj
Some Nights - Fun.
Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj
Wild Ones - Flo Rida



What gets you moving?

- J


No comments:

Post a Comment