Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BirchBox! -- May!

Monthly I receive this awesome little package in the mail called BirchBox. Its a 10$ monthly subscription and it is filled with awesome little samples of girly things!

To see more of Birch box view these:


Now back to this month's


This package included:

Hail Merry Chocolate Macaroons - they are raw, vegan, gluten-free and made with natural and organic ingredients, only! For a girl who's watching calories and loves chocolate, these were great!! I actually opened the box after my run and ate these lil scrumdiddlyumpsious macaroons as my post workout snack! They were soooo good. Gahhh  yummy. I need more of them now.

Cargo Water Resistant Blush- Ahhh I love blush, and this color is super cute! Hold the phone, its water proof??? Just what a sweaty running girl needs!!! I can't wait  to use this, and for real the packaging is super cute!



Coola SPF 30 Cucumber Face Moisturizer - Another one of my big loves in life, moisturizer. I'm rough on my face, for real, I wear makeup all day, I wash my face twice at night then moisturize, then wake up wash my face again and re-moisturize!  It even has evening primrose in it (thats great for anti-aging)!

Kerastase First Step Shampoo - This shampoo is designed to boost colored hair and moisturize dry strands. It has built in UV filters to keep color looking great. I can't wait to try this stuff in the shower tonight, I have high hopes for it! The ingredient list makes me like it already!

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel - an organic based sensitive peel used to exfoliate and brighten. Another thing I love! I feel like this BirchBox was hand picked for me this month, its so great, when I wash my face every night I always use a mask of some sort and I can't wait to use this yummy smelling one tonight!

BirchBox is one of my favorite investments and it is always a surprise as to what is inside! And you never get the same thing twice! So in love with BirchBox, sorry hubs!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment