Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summer Beauty Must Haves!

With summer finally upon us (for real it should never snow in May, thats just ridiculous - go home Kansas, You're drunk) everyone needs to pay more attention to their hair and make up products. 


Here are a few of of my favorite must haves, especially for summer months!

FakeBake AirBrush Spray - a great touch up for spray tanners also great when you need to even out tan lines, the nozzle and the sprayer is 360, so that means that no matter what angle you hold it at the nozzle won't clog!

Norvell Pro-Long Moisturizing Lotion - Great for all sorts of tanners, lotion has a tint to it so it keeps your color looking good longer also helps with spray tans not 'flaking' off of dry skin.

Norvell 4 Faces - the BEST face spray, will tan your face, cover up 'coon eyes'. Hell my dad wears a hat 365 days a year and has an awful forehead tan, and for my wedding he so graciously let his little girl use this on his face to even out his tan. 

Did I ever mention that I'm a certified Norvell Spray Tan Master? I rock out some mean spray tans. Norvell is my favorite line of Spray Tan and they have great maintenance products

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle - deep conditioning is a must! Especially if you are out in the sun or in the pool a lot. This stuff saves lives, like thousands, it will bring every last strand of your hair back to life.

It's a 10 Leave In Conditioner With Keratin - Keratin is the protein that your hair is made of, so if your hair is taking a beating it only makes sense to give it back what it loses. If you have kids, spray their hair with this and comb it through before they get in the pool, it will help prevent that nappy hair tangle they get and if they have lighter colored hair it will help their hair from turning colors from chlorine.

Revlon Photoready BB Cream - this is great as a makeup base, it has broad spectrum protection with SPF 30, helps match skin tones when applied and is very light and airy on your face.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Face Powder - This is my go to face powder, its light, its mineral wear, so it doesn't clog my pores, provides great coverage and doesn't make me break out. 

Cargo Water Proof Blush - Its summer, sweat and pools are more common in your life now and if 90% of your make up is waterproof, why shouldn't your blush be too? I love the color of this one its called "Los Cabos" its my favorite shade of blush, a nice warm melon coral color I'd say.

Coola Organic Suncare Moisturizer/Sunscreen - Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen face moisturizer. Nuff Said.

Supergoop Anti-Aging Eye cream - Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen under eye cream. I use this around my eyes and on my eyelids and the Coola all over my face, before bed and before make up.

Whats your favorite summer products?
Any questions or comments on these products, ask away!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment