Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

I wish it were Sunday, 'cause that's my funday.

Come on, who doesn't love some Bangles?

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! 

How was ya'll's weekends??

I got my new over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder from Victoria's Secret -- Semi Annual Sale, Get there. 


Isn't it adorable? I also got a FREE pair of "cheeksters" panties and a plastic makeup bag with my purchase this weekend - BOOM!

I get asked why I drop $40+ on a bra, well I used to be a religious WalMart/Target bra wearer but I got damn tired of the underwire breaking and stabbing me or the bra just falling apart in general. I could go through 3 or 4 cheaper bra's in less then 6 months, no biggie. Then one day I found Dream Angels and Very Sexy Bra's and it was love at first sight. They are so comfortable and damn they last!!! My old one I had for 7 months before it even showed signs of wear. 

Do you have a favorite bra?

I also purchase a new pair of jean shorts in the size I was in HIGH SCHOOL, BOOM!
They are Miss Me's and all though they aren't as bling-y as I usually get but I just loved the wash on them and they spoke to me.


What do you think?

I was so excited because they fit great and I just knew they were "the ones".

We did our normal grocery gathering. I love fresh fruit. I really do I buy up fresh pineapple, watermelon, strawberries and grapes. Then I do all the prep work, put them in containers so they are easy access and for my snacks I make mixtures of what sounds good at that time and I got my healthy snack, no problem.


Im drooling over the picture as I type this.. mhmmmmm.

As I was wandering through the health isles at Dillon's I stumbled across my favorite chips - PopChips. They had a bunch of flavors that I hadn't tried yet so I grabbed the Kettle Corn kind, OHH EMM GEE, they are freakin delish.


They're called Katy's Kettle Corn because they are Katy Perry's signature flavor for the brand. 

What's your healthy food addiction?

As for the rest of the weekend the hubs and I watched Identity Thief --Hilarious, I recommend you watch it, NOW, Ha. And my hubs is totes a sweetie


I got these for "no reason". Gah I love him. Nothing is better then being married to your best friend.


Last but not least I got us all signed up for The Glow Run 5K in Wichita Kansas. Check the link out and see if its coming near you and the video about it, it looks like a riot!

C'mon honey lets go make some noise
Time it goes so fast
When you're having fun.

Just another manic Monday!

- J












No comments:

Post a Comment