Thursday, June 13, 2013

Under 300 Calorie Omelet!



For some strange reason, I've been craving omelets lately. After my run last night I made the best omelet of my life. AND it was freaking healthy!!
Boom.



Heres the recipe for you:

2 egg whites
1 full egg
1/4 cup skim mozzarella
2 strips turkey bacon
Freshly chopped tomato,green pepper, 
green chile, jalapeno and spinach! 
Spray Butter

Cook your bacon.
 Spray a skillet with spray butter and saute the veggies.
When the veggies are done, put them aside in bowl.
Re-Spray the skillet and pour the mixed egg mixture into the skillet, let cook for about 1 minute, then push one side with a spatula and tilt the skillet so the runny egg hits the skillet to cook. After all the egg is cooked spoon on the veggie mixture, chopped up bacon and half of the cheese.
Fold the omelet in half and slide out of the skillet, 
top with remaining cheese and enjoy!

This was so freakin delish!! I actually made one again today because I couldn't resist.

Whats your favorite omelet stuffings?

Enjoy!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment