Saturday, July 20, 2013

My WorkOut Routine

Good morning Sunshines!!!

Rise and shine!!


Why are you so damn perky right now, don't talk to me until I have had my second cup of coffee..

Oh, I'm just in a good mood, don't you ever wake up just happy to be alive and with a sense of overall well being? Well today I'm feeling good without the help of any illegal narcotics. 

So I get asked a lot what my personal workout plan is, and it changes. Over the last week a lot of you have been really inquiring about my routine. 
Well my pretty's I'm going to share my most current workout with you today.
Boom.


Thats the overall schedule, and here are the individual workouts





As for yoga on Saturday's I just follow along to Tara Stiles on you tune at The Yoga Solution on the LiveStrongWoman Channel, she has TONS to choose from and they are all very easy to follow along too!

I like to get a good stretch in and yoga gives me that with out a doubt.

While were talking fitness, have you entered my Get FIt Gift Pack Giveaway?
You can enter HERE.

Also my BBF (Best Blog Friend) Kaslin is getting all prepared to start her fitness journey and go Paleo! She blogs about that and life with some sarcastic humor thrown in, she is just getting started but her blog offers a good read! Go see her HERE.

Any questions about these workouts, my routines or any thing else you feel like asking, email or comment!
I'm more than happy to answer all questions of all shapes and forms!


And 
thaa, thaa, thaaats, alllll folks!



- J

follow me on instagram at ms_st4tus


7 comments:

  1. Looking through your list of exercise routines, one might think that it's too much for one person to perform. But variety pushes people in achieving their dream weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. So for me, what you're doing is truly great. Just make sure that you do warm-up and cool down exercises before and after to avoid injuries. Good going!
    Jessica @ She\'s Fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healrun is a health news blog we provide the latest news about health, Drugs and latest Diseases and conditions. We update our users with health tips and health products reviews. If you want to know any information about health or health product (Side Effects & Benefits) Feel Free To ask HealRun Support Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supplements For Fitness stress, which is an important factor for overeating.Know that this is for life. You can end up taking supplements, but diet and exercise are for life. Going back to your old habits, when "the diet" ends, it
    simply improves. Long-term success does not depend on the pill, but on your willpower.Do not get mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pilpedia is supplying 100 percent original and accurate information at each moment of time around our site and merchandise, and the intent is to improve the usage of good and pure health supplement. For More Info please visit Pilpedia online store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purefit Keto is a supplement that contains exogenous ketones, and those ketones are non-GMO. The purpose of Purefit Keto is to help its users to achieve the state of ketosis. Its 800mg pill has natural ingredients like magnesium BHB, sodium BHB, and calcium BHB. The manufacturer of Purefit Keto claims that this product will cause almost instant entering into the state of ketosis. The results of this are supposed to be a higher rate of fat burning and elevated energy level. Kindly Visit on Purefit Keto

    ReplyDelete