Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hotel Shhmotel! {{WOW Linkup}}

My humps, my humps my lovely lady lumps. BOOM ITS HUMP DAAAAY!

and

I'm in good ole' Council Bluffs IA today...Whoo!

So obviously I just spent the night in a hotel, and traveling for work is NOT an excuse to not work out!




Hotels almost always have a gym of some sort and you can always pack your own free weights like I do... Don't judge me because I have hand weights in the bottom of my suitcase....




Annnd just cause I'm not at home I'm still going to link up with the always fabulous Skinny Meg for Workout Wednesday! 



Today is gonna be a little short and sweet, but here are some GREAAAAT!!! workouts that you can do away from home.





How do you workout away from home?

Whats your favorite workouts?!


Stay classy my hump day lovelies! 
-J



8 comments:

  1. haha I LOVE that you brought hand weights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling doesn't mean don't workout! I love that you bring your own weights. Smart move. Another thing is calling the hotel ahead of time and asking what there gym is equipped with! Great mini workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am new to your blog and am so impressed with your transformation! I am currently on my own weight loss journey and have lost 15 lbs so far (= I think we have similar before stats but can not seem to find your height and before/after weight on your blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the spark in your suitcase as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete