Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Carb Cycling, Cheat Days and Tri 9's OH MY

Yesterday was my first day after the 24 day challenge.

I decided to indulge, just a little. Nothing big just some stuff I hadn't had as a treat.



WORST DECISION EVER!

I'm paying for it big time.



I feel like death warmed over and stuffed with crap food.

I feel nauseous and just want to be able to throw up and get it over with.

Now I remember why I don't eat crap.

I feel like crap afterwards.

I'm miserable and my husband thinks its hilarious.


UGH

Note to self: your body no longer enjoys this shit. Avoid it at all costs. This can and will make you miserable. This stuff no longer brings happiness or comfort. It brings sadness and discomfort followed by vomiting. 

ANYWAYS

I'm looking into trying Carb Cycling now.

I've found some info on the internet and am still researching.

I've seen some other bloggers are having great success with it. If you have any info on it or know where I can find more info please let me know. This is what I've found so far:










And on a final note...
I ORDERED MY TRI 9's!!!!! They should be here sometime this week and I'm more excited than a kid on Christmas.



Now I'm going to try to function through this day with out barfing on co workers or clients -- yay me...not.

Whats your cheat day regrets?

As Always
-J

Remember to come back tomorrow for my AWESOME 24 Day challenge results...heres a hint-- I lost around 10lbs and a total of 16 Inches. Yeah now your stok'd for the pictures, see ya tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. If you are a member of MLFC on Facebook, there is a sub group called MLFC Carb Cycling Group. Great ideas, tips, and support. Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I think I may be your number 1 stalker. I absolutely LOVE your blog and always feel a little disappointed when it is a week day and you don't have a blog post! I have a stupid question....do you always post at 2-3 a.m.? If you do, how in the world do you have so much energy to be up and on the go all the time? Jenn L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalk away! Ohhhh i'm sorry if i've disappointed! I try to get out at least 3 if not more posts a week!I do my posts around 4-5 am. My hubby works nights and so I stay up with him and I do them right before I head to bed and I get up around 1pm!

      Delete
  3. I just started a Paleo lifestyle and have had experience with cheat days, never again! Makes you feel like crap for days!!

    ReplyDelete