Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Birchbox--Still No Ipsy!

I'm still on the waiting list for the dang Ipsy Glam Bag.

So until then Im continuing to receive my Birchbox.

Birchbox isn't baaaad.

It just seems that there are a lot of repeats in products and just pure randomness sometimes, but I still enjoy my monthly delivery.

Birchbox doesn't ask me to review there products, I do this of my own free will and to help others learn about new products.

To see past boxes go HERE

Now to Decembers "Sparkle And Shine" Box:


Included was:

BeeKind Body Lotion- this is an organic lotion that has a honey and chamomile smell. Its light and refreshing  would be a good lotion to use before bed or anytime you wanted to really relax. It does a good job of moisturizing and isn't greasy.

Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T Skin Perfecting Polisher- This is an exfoliating peel for sensitive skin. Best part is it doesn't require rinsing, so its great for travel. This is a natural and basically fragrance free product. It is not rough and does leave your skin baby smooth.

Hair Rules Curly Whip- This is a  curly hair holding cream. It is lightweight, crunch less, It helps with frizz control and it smells AMAZING it has a light and airy citrus smell which I LOVE a LOT! This cream also it packed with hair proteins, which everyones hair can use!

Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Lotion- This lotion is great! I love anything that adds a little extra shimmer!! It suggested use as a moisturizer for your face. I mixed it with my foundation and it add a nice fresh glow to my makeup. This is where I will be using it the most!

Chuao Chocopod Popcorn Pod- Well I fed this to the hubs and he said it was DELICIOUS! He said it was like a crunch bar meets perfectly popped popcorn with just the right amount of butter. These would be great stocking stuffers or a box for the chocolover in your life!

Also included was a bonus phone stick-em, Its a screen wipe that sticks to anything for handy cleaning!


Have you tried any of these products?
 Do you have any products you want me to go out and try?

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment