Friday, December 27, 2013

Final Friday of 2013 {5onFriday Linkup}

Hey ya'll!!!

Holy freakin' wow. 

This is the last Friday of 2013.

Where the heck did this year go!?!



I have today, Saturday and Sunday off with the hub and we have one last family Christmas to go too. Other than that, I have no clue what we will do. Its weird having this many days off in a row, let alone days off in a row together. The world balance might just be off set.

So today as I think back over the year, I give you my top 5 milestones of 2013!

{1}
Completing the Couch 2 5K program!
I couldn't even run a block when I started. My chubby thighs cheered me on every messy sweaty step of the way though!
Read about it HERE

{2}
Losing the first 30lbs. Hell I thought I'd conquered Mount Everest at this point. If you would of told me I'd lose another 40, I would of laughed at you!
Read about it HERE

{3}
Losing 50lbs and running my first and certainly not last 5K.
Running a 5K was my entire goal this year any way, I met it and surpassed it!
Read about it HERE

{4}
Celebrating my one year anniversary with my husband. I'm so thankful he came in to my life and even more thankful that our marriage is wonderful!
Read about it HERE

{5}
Completing T25 and Placing 2nd in my age group in a timed 5K. Before I ever stuck to a workout plan, I started and quit Beachbody programs a bajillion times. When I complete T25 I felt like all those failed attempts were erased!!! I was happy not to finish last in any 5K but when I medaled in my age group in my first timed 5K I had tears of joy as they called my name.
Read about them both, HERE

There were a lot of great things that happened to me this year, this blog and all the new friends i've made and am making  but these are my top five milestones! I can't wait to see what Next year has in store for me!!


What are you weekend plans?
What are you most proud of from this year?!

-J

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap Jess! I only hope my 2014 is as sucessful as your 2013! Congrats on all you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had such an amazing year!!! Wishing you many more blessings in 2014! :)

    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! - busy girl!!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of all you have accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete