Thursday, December 12, 2013

Finish The Sentence With Jake And Holly (Christmas Edition)

Yay! 

Its  Finish the sentence with Jake and Holly time, I super puffy heart with glitter this link up!

button

1. My favorite Christmas was.... My first with my hubby when all of our traditions began.


2. The worst Christmas I had...my in laws had a marital fight, outside and my brother in laws dog walked across the table and ate parts of the meal and I wasn't old enough to drink and the liquor store was closed...

3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was...Christmas ornaments, not personalized or anything just two random Christmas tree ornaments off the shelf..


4. One year I....was little and told my mom everything my dad sister and I got her...whoops 

5. I think the worst gift to give is....something not personal and just dumb. Give me something that required you to think about me, I don't care about the price I want thought!

6. At Christmastime I typically....like to torture my husband with traditions and spoil my dog.

7. Typically, family Christmas....my mom burning something, food or herself, while fighting my dad to keep him from changing the tv from a Christmas story to the farm channel every chance he gets and eating some yummy snacky meals.

8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season....peoples freaking greed, don't EVEN get me started!


9. It is so hard to buy for....my hubs, we share a bank account and he's a snoop. Hellen Keller would be easier to shop for..

10. My favorite Christmas tradition is...building a gingerbread house with the hubs while 24 hours of "electric sex glows in the..." Tv  and we make a sticky mess from the icing and dog hair ends up on the gingerbread house. 

11. Santa, baby, bring me a .... Jax Teller in a tub of low fat whipped topping and sugar free chocolate syrup.. 


Only 13 days til Christmas!!!

WHOOT!

Whats your favorite part of Christmas?!
-J

2 comments:

  1. your worst Christmas is awesome [not for you, but nonetheless] haha. thanks for linking with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I always do a gingerbread house or decorate cookies on Christmas Eve. We also consume alcohol while we do it. One of my favorite memories was the year he was squirting icing directly into his mouth from the icing bags and the roof collapsed in on the house.

    ReplyDelete