Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Resolution REVOLUTION! {New Year, New You}

How many of you are guilty of making a new years resolution, and then a few days later, it's like that resolution never existed?

Thats me my friends, guilty as charged.

Hell I didn't even need a new year to make promises to myself that I knew I was going to break...I was constantly letting myself down.

Then boom, something snapped, and on 1-1-13 I vowed this year would be different and come hell or high water I was going to change for the better.

To better myself, my health, my life, my future and my future children's life.

Here I am now, 70lbs down and in the best shape of my life.


I have 5 5K's under my belt and at the beginning of the year I couldn't run up the block with out gasping for air and having to stop. Now 3.1 miles takes me around 26 minutes to knock out. 

Don't by any means think I'm bragging. I worked my ass off to be where I am and I'm here to tell you that it would have been a lot easier on me mentally and emotionally, if I would have had some support group, some help when I needed it.

That's what I want to offer you.


After tons of emails asking for help with this or that and a friend floating me an idea, I've developed my campaign.

Noo I'm not running for office, all though it's not like I could screw America up any more right?

Haha.

But my goal this coming year is to help others more. 
I want to be that helping hand, the support you need.

So here is what I've put together.





So for $30, I will send you a kick ass Tshirt, 2 Yummy fitness treats (some of my favorites), 2 packs of sports beans, a sample pack of Spark by Advocare. You will also receive weekly motivational emails throughout January that include, motivational quotes, tips, links to workouts, recipes, ect. Access to a Facebook Group where you can connect with me and the other wonderful woman on a path for resolutions!

I will be taking as many people who want to join in! You have up until 6pm Central time Today (wednesday the 18th) to comment with your email address. Once I have all the email address, I will get everything in motion, and send you out a paypal invoice with the $30 to be sent as a gift to me by Friday the 20th that way I can get all the goodies ordered and then get them to you as soon as possible.

Depending on how this goes over there could be more packages at different costs with different goodies throughout the year, that we'll just have to see.

I'm doing this because I want to Help you reach your goals, I want you to feel motivated, empowered and supported.

You can do this, I promise.

SO ladies, lets make this happen!

Comment below with your email address if you would like to participate in Resolution Revolution.

This is the year of resolutions not regrets!

BOOM!

-J


13 comments:

  1. Totally interested! I've got some baby weight hanging around that I would love to get rid of. Let's kick it in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and my email is ddittlinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on the IG post with my email. But just in case, here it is again. NickoleM123@gmail.com I can't wait to see what you've got planned and how far we'll all go. Hope you don't mind, but I blogged about it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. meganbeecroft@gmail.com
    Great idea!! I have some serious weight to lose and 2014 needs to be my year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nikolelark@gmail.com, I have been looking for something like this to kick my butt in gear. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to say that you are a total inspiration to me and I hope to make my 2014 as good as you made your 2013. You were just like I am now and reading your blog has definitely given me the confidence that I too can lose all this icky weight. I know I could definitely use the support and would love to be apart of this :) My email is roselee0414@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome thing!! I need this support! I love your blog and you look amazing.

    dbkusher@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this could really give me that extra push!

    Amanda.Griff14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please! KLButton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to all those who are taking part! Your email had been sent (:

    ReplyDelete