Thursday, December 19, 2013

Vox Box Review! {Influenster}


I was a lucky gal that got an invite from a friend to join this sweet website called Influenster.

Check it out.

I dare you

I TRIPLE DOG dare you!!

But anyway, its a website where you review everyday products you use, and if your lucky, they send you a "Vox Box" full of products to use and review.

I was lucky to get picked to review the Jolly Vox Box ( the holiday one).

I did receive these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster but the opinions are all of my own.

Ya'll know I don't sugar coat. I'll tell you what I want what I really really want.



I received:

Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack
C'mon, who can't use tissues. To Go packs are great for gym bags, desks, purses, the car ect. I like Puffs because they are soft, have lotion and have a mild smell. I also like the resealable pouch that they come in.

NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
I received the "Long Beach Sands" color set. Ya'll know I'm picky with eye shadows but after a test, they do a great job for their price. They have a nice shimmer, they blend well and the color sets are complimentary. I'm a big neutrals fan so this set is right up my alley,this is something that I could and will incorporate into my daily eyeshadow rotation.

Rimmel London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer
I'm not a lipstick gal, i'm just not. BUT this is a GREAT lipstick, lipgloss Hybird. It goes on smooth and the color is very vibrant. If your a lipstick junkie, you need this in your purse. The one downer is I've noticed Rimmel London products tend to have a distinct smell to them.

Skinny Cow Candy
Oh lawdy, these are delicious.
 I love skinny cow products from cookies, candy and ice cream to them all!!! If you are watching your calories but don't wanna miss out on goodies. These were meant to be in your shopping cart. If you have never tried any of their treats, DO IT, NOW!!!! 


Ducklings Mini Rolls
Pink Zebra?
 I super puffy heart this!!!
I love Duck Tape in general. It fixes everything. Now that they've made a mini version if makes all those Duck Tape crafts you see on pinterest a bajillion times easier! No more cutting big strips down to skinny ones, they've done it for you! Great Job Duck Tape, Great Job.

Watch out hub, things are gonna get zebra-rized around here.

Have you tried any of these products before?
Whats your favorite?
Have you ever got a Vox Box?

As Always
-J


2 comments:

  1. I'm signed up to get one of these Jolly vox boxes too! I'm so excited for it! It will be my first one!

    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you and am just not a lipstick person. It always feels too thick or sticky, so I stick with a light gloss or ChapStick. If I want some extra color, I will add a lip liner pencil in the mix! And I'm.seriously in love with that duck tape! Around here, we say if duck tape and bailing wire can't fix it, nothing can!
    Thanks for the review of.products... I'm gonna try to sign up for a few of these as soon as the holidays are over and were back on our feet better.

    ReplyDelete