Thursday, January 16, 2014

January BirchBox

So at one point in time I was waiting for the ipsy glam bag. But I've taken myself off the wait list as my last few Birchboxes have been a lot better!

I'm still happy with it and I do enjoy a nice surprise every month delivered to my door.

To see past boxes go HERE

This is this months box.






Included are:

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara-
 this is an all natural and conditioning mascara made from fruit pigments and has a nice fruit scent. This actually does a really good job! I actually thought it was kinda weird at first with the fruit scent BUT it worked really well and I started to enjoy the smell.



Harvey Prince, Journey Perfume-
This is nice classy smelling perfume, the hubs actually liked it and hes hard to please with perfumes!

Nail Rock, Velvet Mani-
This is just weird. Weird but cool. I've never sat around wishing my nails could feel like velvet but some one obviously has. Thus this was created.  This brand is from the UK and is a two step system, you apply two coats of polish and then dip the wet nails into the velvet dust and let dry for 20 minutes and brush off extra.
Again, weird but cool.


Shag baby, yeah.

Serge Normant, Dry Conditioner-
This is a great to use after a dry shampoo. Its a hydrating mist and adds more softness and some shine to your hair in between washes. You just spritz it mid strand and down after your hairs dry styled. It smells nice too. I wash my hair every other to every two days and this really does add quite a bit of softness and shine with out the grease monkey look.

Burts Bees Intense Hydration, Day lotion with Clary Sage-
I don't have dry skin and this lotion is geared towards dry skin obviously. So for me this is little on the greasy side, but the hubs has EXTREMLY dry skin and this soaks right into his skin. For those that have dry skin this will be right up their alley!

I'm not obligated to review these products, I do this for you guys, its the stylist part of me that likes sharing products with the world!

Have you ever tried any of these?!

As always
-J




1 comment:

  1. I just got an email to bump myself off the ipsy wait list to the front of the line, getting my first box next month.

    ReplyDelete