Monday, February 3, 2014

25 Means Our Insurance Goes Down

It is a GLORIOUS Monday!


Unless your a Bronco's fan...

Okay now, If your a Bronco's fan, take no offense to the meme's I'm about to post. 

I'm not a die hard punch-you-in-the-face kinda fan. I actually went into the game thinking that we were going to lose after a bloody battle. I mean, first vs first, thats supposed to be the game of a lifetime. But I was severely disappointed the way the Bronco's played. After that beginning fumble, Manning's head just didn't seem to ever get in the game. Now I'm glad the Seahawks one, but I'd like to have seen a good fighting game.



These just cracked me up.

It was also the hub's 25th birthday.

At midnight, I told him Happy Birthday!

His response?

"I'm 25 now you know what that means?"

What?

"Our Insurance is going to go down!!!"

Like really hun? Its your birthday and your excited for car insurance rates to drop?

Welcome to Adult hood.

Like I said I got the hubs and I a jacuzzi suite and I did it up all birthday party style.




No birthday party is complete with out a cake!

And Flashing back to the "adulthood" claim that he was so excited about...

We Bought a CAR!!

In order to save money and pay off other debt's, over the last 2ish years we have been sharing a car. It has worked out, but with the plan to move, and getting older, we decided that it's time we invest in a "family car". No we aren't planning to start a family any time soon, but we need a car with more than two doors, better gas mileage and more space. So thus our 11 year old car is now going to be the work car and work car only. We purchased a 2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport. The dealer has to pick it up from another dealership. The picky hubs, wants white with black interior, but the white comes with ivory interior and blah blah blah, so they are doing a dealer trade. 

Im just over here like CAR CAR CAR!!! Any color!

So we have to wait for it come it before we can pick it up..

wah wah waaah.

Thats okay, I've waited two years, whats another week or two?



This isn't OUR car, but its what it looks like.

I'm excited!

Any one out there have a similar vehicle? Do you love it? Hows the gas mileage? 

The rest of the weekend was a normal life, I went grocery shopping. And as I posted on Instagram, I feel like I'm the only crazy girl out there that organizes their shopping cart and the organizes it on the belt?
When the hubs just throws things in, it drives me bonkers!!!! But grocery shopping makes me bonkers sometimes too, so I was sending the hubs pictures like this to show how much I was utterly enjoying shopping without him complaining about how boring it is...

Nah.

I missed his complaining butt!

Speaking of Instagram...

I posted a picture of some yummy healthy mini pizza's and had requests for the recipes.


Pizza Slim's

Pre-heat oven to 350

2 Low Carb Tortilla's
Serving of  Pasta Sauce ( I use organic ones that are usually about 60 calories for 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup fat free shredded cheddar
17 slices of turkey pepperoni
3 Sliced Baby Bell Peppers
3 Rings of white onion, chopped
handful of Banana pepper rings

Customize ingredients to your liking, I like a good kick to it so I add the banana peppers!

Place tortillas on a cookie sheet, top with 1/4 cup (1/2 a serving) of pasta sauce, 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheese, 8.5 pieces of pepperoni and then half of the veggies of your choice. Repeat for second tortilla.

Cook for 10-15 minutes until tortilla is golden and cheese is melted.

Very yummy and a nice alternative to the heftiness of regular pizza!



How was your weekend?
Enjoy a Super Bowl Party?

Have Fabulous Monday, 
even you Bronco's fans, at least you made it to the Super Bowl!
-J






7 comments:

  1. Nice car!!!! :)
    No pizza is complete without banana peppers, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the car! PS I'm hosting a giveaway for a $150 gift certificate to PlushRugs.com and thought you would be interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely do that with my shopping cart and on the belt! It's like I'm playing a game of tetris in the cart or something, don't even ask me about my dishwasher at home. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just found your blog through Holly and I am loving it! :) I'd love to trade guest posts sometime if you're interested! :)

    Keep up the fantastic work!
    -Kara @ Two Ton Teacher
    http://twotonteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Bronco memes! I find them funny, despite not having any strong feelings for the team. Hahaha! Anyway, adulthood comes with its perks, and there's absolutely nothing wrong about being excited about the rates of your car's insurance going down. Hahaha! Congratulations on buying a new car, by the way! It looks amazing, Jessi!

    Clifton Johnson @ Insuring theProduct

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems that you're really excited with the rate of your car insurance going down. Hahaha! Along that, I would like to congratulate you for buying a new car! The model you chose really fits you. Thanks for sharing that, Jessi! Welcome to adulthood, and all the best to you!

    Joshua Duncan @ Focus Insurance Atlanta

    ReplyDelete