Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Hostess with the Mostess

No, this isn't about Twinkies- it's EVEN BETTER.

Yes, yes I managed to drop off the face of the planet for a week, or two. But now I'm back into the normal and I was thinking what better way to come back to the blog world than to do something for you!!!



My dear friend, Tatum, is an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and she has put together a Mystery Hostess Raffle for you!!! I'll let her explain some details real fast....


 

Hey ladies! Tatum here, Let me explain what a Mystery Hostess is exactly.




                Well, for each Trunk Show that we have for Stella & Dot, whoever is hosting the party at their home gets Hostess Rewards for doing the show –which means free stuff!  (The average show brings in rewards of $250 of free product, and 4 half off items!)

                Since Jess is hosting the show online she agreed to do a Mystery Hostess…. This means that any one of you can get the Hostess Rewards for this trunk show! To qualify you have to spend at least $50 before the trunk show ends on July 7th… Then I’ll put your name in a raffle and we will announce the winner on July 7th
For every $50 you spend your name will be entered again
...So if you spend $100, you're name goes in twice! And so on!

To be entered to win make sure you shop here:
 http://www.stelladot.com/ts/22jz5


Take Advantage of Dot Dollars!

                For the month of June for every $50 you spend you will get $25 Dot dollars back to spend on jewelry in July! (It works like a gift card.  Stella & Dot will send you an email with the code for your Dot Dollars in July.) 





Must Haves

                If you’re planning on traveling than you need to check out the Getaway Bags – They unzip on the bottom to make the bag even larger so they are perfect for the beach, your carry on items, and road trips! 








Be sure to check out the bracelets too! These are two of my favorites… I wear them all the time! 




                The Renegade Cluster Bracelet is the one on the left, 
and the one on the right is the Urbane.  



 


Contact me, Tatum McGuire, at taters003@live.com or stelladot.com/tatummcguire with any questions you may have about the jewels, this online trunk show or whatever!
Happy Shopping! xoxo, Tatum =)

Remember to shop through this link:  
 





Isn't this freaking cool!! It's like hosting a show without having to host!!

Stella & Dot has some super cute stuff. I've ordered the metallic pouf and a Joy candle. I'm in need of a new makeup bag to tote to the gym, this one has a wipeable fabric on the inside so I can keep it clean if anything gets spilled! And I'm a sucker for candles. If there's an apocalypse and you need some light, find me, I have candles out the wazoo. 


I'm dying over this pewter color. Its one of my favorite colors, it even was one of my wedding colors!

I'm also dying over these...



Again, more pewter. And these arrow pieces are freaking calling my name!!!!! That arrow bracelet deserves to be on my wrist, now.

Make sure you shop through the Link Tatum provided to insure your entry into the raffle!! I will give away a Pouf to one lucky winner!! To enter for the pouf, you must make a purchase through the Mystery Hostess Link, and then comment below and state the items you purchased in the comments for the raffle!! Simple enough!!! Both winners will be announced on JULY 7th!!

What pieces are catching your fancy?
-J

I will be back to regular scheduled posting after today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment