Monday, July 28, 2014

First Day and My Makeup Routine

Good evening everyone!!
 Sorry this post is coming to you late, but I was up and out the door this morning!

I wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes for my first day!! It was overwhelming but great! It is a whole new adventure! I'm Customer Service Agent in the sales department at a master distributor and manufacturing company. Once I'm all done with training, I'll be entering orders and quoting orders for other companies and all those kinda things. So today was day 1 of back on track for me, I had a light breakfast, my manager took me to lunch and I had a light supper. Lunch was Pizza Hut, whomp whomp, but I took all my vitamin packets for Trim 10 program and ate a salad and 2 slices of thin crust pizza. I don't feel like it was too heavy of a meal for me. But my lunches here on out will be off my meal plans.


I felt so grown up and pretty today! Sorry for the bad bathroom selfie, but I wanted to be able to show off my awesome outfit from Kohls! I had to make sure my make up was SPOT on today well frankly because I got my picture taken for my badge and I'll have to deal with it for a long time!

So I had an inquiry on Instagram about my makeup, so I'm going to break it down on here nice and easy for ya!






First off I use 
as a Primer- it is cheap and works great! After I prime I apply Revlon Photoready BB Cream all over my face and lightly down the top of my neck to get a nice coverage and blend. Finally I use Physicians Formula corrective foundations. I use the highlight underneath my eyes, my T zone, and the top of my cheeks. The cover I use on just problem spots I have. I pat with my fingers to blend. No I don't use brushes or sponges, I use my fingers.


Next I use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear powder and a buki brush. I love this powder, it covers and is VERY light. I apply this all over my face and lightly down my neck to blend.


I do my eyeliner and mascara before shadow. I use Maybelline Unstoppable in Onyx Black and the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.


It is obvious that I LOVE LOVE LOVE L'oreal Infallible eye shadows. The bottom right is "Bronzed Taupe" I use this with an angle brush to draw on my eyebrows. I just trace my natural shape, I have blonde/clear eyebrows so they need color BAD! Then I move to the bottom left one in "Iced Latte". This is my highlight I sweep from under the brow all they way to my lid line. I use the short fluffy powder brush for it. The top right is "Amber Rush" I use this as my primary color. with a flat short brush. Last but not least is "Eternal Sunshine". This is a secondary color I use when I layer colors or do a fade off of the main color. I also use it for the full lid if I'm going for a full natural look/ no color just bright eyed.


These are the two basic patterns I use. Today I used the right one. Dark-Bronzed Taupe, Medium-Amber Rush, Light-Eternal Sunshine and Highlighted with Iced latte. Left- Main Shade- Amber Rush, Contour- Bronzed Taupe OR Eternal Sunshine and Highlight with Iced Latte.




I wash my face every morning and night with Noxzema Original Cleansing Cream. I SWEAR by this stuff!!

And that's that!! Tomorrow I will post some of my Meal Plans for you guys!

How was your Monday?!
What's your gotta have beauty product?!

-J



3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, girl! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im makeup illiterate. I usually just put brown shadow on my lids and call it a day. I'm just now perfecting eyeliner. Thanks for putting up the little visuals! Maybe I can pull off something! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered if Monistat really worked as a primer! I was scared to try it. Glad to hear a success story!!!!

    ReplyDelete